Even if your viola or violin lessons are on pause, your fun with music can continue!
• Maybe it’s summer break and your teacher is away, or you’re traveling and can’t bring your instrument. The good news is there are plenty of ways to stay connected to music, even if you have to get creative.
• Going to concerts is very inspiring, and a great way to support your musical community.
• YouTube is full of fantastic performers past and present. Just remember to get up and walk around every once in awhile…
• Organize a recital or jam session with friends.
• Try writing your own music.
• Or research new songs you might like to play when you resume your normal schedule.
• Sometimes an interruption of our usual routine is just what we need to keep our creativity fresh and lively!